Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sonic Youth (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=30)

marleypumpkin 07.19.2006 12:54 AM

Gees. WTF happened man?

finding nobody 07.19.2006 04:23 AM

I was at work, and a go-kart spun out, so i went to push him back in the right direction, and there was a ton of go-karts comming at me, so i hopped on the back of his (which isnt a big deal, i do it all the time)
So, when i rode the back of the go-kart to my station i was afraid to get off because the kid was hauling so much ass on a turn, so i thought i'd wait to jump off on the strait-a-way.
So when the kid drove the strait part of the track i hopped off and i was running too fast for my legs to carry me, so i fell and did a crazy roll. Then I remembered there were go-karts behind me, so I stood up really fast and then jumped off the track. and then i just walked off like nothin happend. i would pay so much money to have that shit on video!
all while listening to 'aurora borealis' by the the meat puppets

isnt this badass?

nicfit 07.19.2006 05:27 AM

ahah,finding nobody,looks like you're not very good at your job ;)

finding nobody 07.19.2006 12:31 PM

well, were not really supposed to do that. the boss said not to

Trasher02 07.19.2006 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finding nobody
I was at work, and a go-kart spun out, so i went to push him back in the right direction, and there was a ton of go-karts comming at me, so i hopped on the back of his (which isnt a big deal, i do it all the time)
So, when i rode the back of the go-kart to my station i was afraid to get off because the kid was hauling so much ass on a turn, so i thought i'd wait to jump off on the strait-a-way.
So when the kid drove the strait part of the track i hopped off and i was running too fast for my legs to carry me, so i fell and did a crazy roll. Then I remembered there were go-karts behind me, so I stood up really fast and then jumped off the track. and then i just walked off like nothin happend. i would pay so much money to have that shit on video!

isnt this badass?

thats sick

nomadicfollower 07.19.2006 01:07 PM

Quote:

isnt this badass?

Haha. Bet you entertained a few parents.
Sounds like you have a pretty cool job, though. Something interactive, not altogether boring.

finding nobody 07.19.2006 01:47 PM

when i stood up it was like nobody saw it.
does that picture work for you guys?

nomadicfollower 07.19.2006 02:21 PM

Edit: Reloading the page worked.

HaydenAsche 07.19.2006 02:24 PM

Quote:

when i stood up it was like nobody saw it.
does that picture work for you guys?

Yeah. That's sweet.

finding nobody 07.19.2006 03:22 PM

i think i jammed my wrist in the process

acousticrock87 07.20.2006 03:58 AM

Man, I lied down cause I was feeling a little tired, I don't even know how long ago it was (maybe 4 hours), but I feel asleep, and just now woke up. Now it's 2am and I'm not tired. I hate when this happens...

krastian 07.20.2006 04:06 AM

2 AM? Damn you west coast;)

acousticrock87 07.20.2006 04:21 AM

Hah ya I don't understand you people on at crazy hours. I gotta get my sleep. I never stay up past 2 or 3.

finding nobody 07.20.2006 01:55 PM

i live it florida but im in central time

finding nobody 07.20.2006 04:52 PM

evol is rocking my socks right now

John Violence 07.20.2006 09:06 PM

I am starting to get in an EVOL kick myself. I never think of it as one of da yoof's best albums but it really is.

finding nobody 07.20.2006 09:10 PM

same here! i just got mine on vinyl
suk for honesty

John Violence 07.20.2006 11:00 PM

That album has a really good track order.

finding nobody 07.20.2006 11:03 PM

expressway is the perfect ending. and the vinyl loops at the end

John Violence 07.20.2006 11:08 PM

I'm not gonna lie. I really like Bubblegum.