Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

EVOLghost 09.05.2015 11:32 AM

Note: The Asian guy on the far left is Gamble. He's actually a top SF2 player in the country...and possibly the best E. Honda on this side of the globe.

Then you got the dood sitting on the right on the cab with the glasses...he's like top 3 3s players in Chicago and the guy behind him with the jean shirt is also top 3 in Illinois. Anyways...it's nice to finally have a group where I can learn the game and push myself beyond my limits. Last night I was defeating the fucking titans of Chicago...not consistently...but when the games really counted...I took 'em. Convincingly too! And last week I was up at least 4 games on my main rival/mentor.

Feels Goodman.

schizophrenicroom 09.05.2015 01:15 PM

that's super intense, dude. my roommate plays competitive league of legends and i can appreciate when he does really well (i presume; i know little of this stuff) or like, "trains." knew a dude who did the street fighter circuit too. i love that shit.

EVOLghost 09.05.2015 01:29 PM

I'm playing catch up with a couple of these doods(they have like 10 years of expereience on me). Basically it's the OG's here that I need to learn to fight. Everyone else are chumps I can beat consistently. Anyways...pulling off godlike combo's and blocking everything like a fucking champ against these cats was definitely the highl;ight of this week. I'm finally a threat to the OG's so...yeah....I'm pretty fucking proud of that.

a baby in 1980 09.06.2015 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pepper_green
glad everyone's having fun. everything has collapsed on me. why does stress seem to snowball? like you can't avoid it. when I get like this everyone thinks i'm on crack or something. jeez, talk about adding fuel to fire. im ready to get KO'd all ready or die in some freak accident. maybe my air compressor will exploded in my face.

Let's hope sunlight will melt the snowball. (I'm still recovering from an overdose of intense negative stress. :( Wish me well...)

EVOLghost 09.07.2015 12:04 PM

Man...I really miss grooveshark.

EVOLghost 09.07.2015 03:57 PM

I have fallen totally in love with this car. The '89 Toyota Cressida(which later evolved to become the Avalon after '92). This car is so fucking G. The early Avalon's, and Lexus' have similar body styles but this one has the edges where it counts. So fucking slick. I need one NOW. There's one actually near me....I honestly plan on buying it next month. WAHHHHH

Just need some nice racing rims and lower it a couple inches and bam....you got yerself a fly car.

EVOLghost 09.07.2015 03:59 PM

this one is mayb e a little too low...but damn... fly as fuck.

!@#$%! 09.08.2015 01:26 AM

i have fled teh Hell Dimension!

==

ebolagoat: sweet ride!!!

guest 09.08.2015 07:18 AM

I am in love with you you pensive sex god

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 09.08.2015 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost

I have fallen totally in love with this car. The '89 Toyota Cressida(which later evolved to become the Avalon after '92). This car is so fucking G. The early Avalon's, and Lexus' have similar body styles but this one has the edges where it counts. So fucking slick. I need one NOW. There's one actually near me....I honestly plan on buying it next month. WAHHHHH

Just need some nice racing rims and lower it a couple inches and bam....you got yerself a fly car.

Haha good luck with that the only time you find 25 plus year old cars like that are either thrashed or creampuff priced to high. You would have LOVED this 88 Cressida Sport Turbo i saw some pisa dipping in South LA one time. Shit was SUPER CHERRY yo, original paint and onterior..cool 15 inch chrome rims... i was like odelay!

gmku 09.08.2015 09:54 PM

So... how's everybody been?

terriblecanyons 09.08.2015 11:09 PM

I ate too much chocolate cake and now i feel like vomiting

schizophrenicroom 09.08.2015 11:39 PM

but you had cake

i work tomorrow with this fucking retarded girl hired for her tits who can barely speak english. it is infuriating. i'm so passive about most things to near absurd levels and like, i can't deal with her.

terriblecanyons 09.08.2015 11:40 PM

just put two balloons in your bra, and blow them up to bowling ball sized proportions

schizophrenicroom 09.08.2015 11:47 PM

maybe that's why miami didn't work for me. alas.

btw sean is cosplaying as the cia guy from the dark knight rises this weekend

where is cake?

terriblecanyons 09.08.2015 11:58 PM

sean is an amazing and pure creature

the cake is in my fridge and i'm singing pink triangle into complete darkness with my matthew shepard symposium shirt on

schizophrenicroom 09.09.2015 12:19 AM

i got to see him yesterday and oh boy. first thing he says to my roommates is "my reputation precedes me!" and tells everyone how he's not a NEET anymore.

i have beach house on dreading my alarm in the morning. i'm so uaafgsdfhasraf.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 09.09.2015 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
I ate too much chocolate cake and now i feel like vomiting

"Choco cake choco cake eat so much get a tummy ache." Al Bundy

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 09.09.2015 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom

girl hired for her tits who can barely speak english.

schizophrenicroom 09.09.2015 01:29 AM

i cant place that actor and it's driving me nuts. val kilmer?