Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   My mother found a mirror covered with white powder & snorting device in my bro's room (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6522)

static-harmony 09.29.2006 10:47 PM

Crack is Whack.

HaydenAsche 09.30.2006 12:13 AM

I like Vicodin. Alot. I have to snort 1-2 for any affect at all, though.

Tokolosh 09.30.2006 12:19 AM

That's a schedule III drug!!

static-harmony 09.30.2006 12:19 AM

Let me retirate again Crack is Whack.

HaydenAsche 09.30.2006 12:22 AM

Crack is a waste of time and coke.

static-harmony 09.30.2006 12:25 AM

it is that is why i say yes to Ciggarettes.

HaydenAsche 09.30.2006 12:26 AM

My fucking guy who buys me smokes says I smoke too much so he won't buy me them anymore and all my other friends live in MNPLS so I'm fucked. I smoked my last one ten minutes ago. I have to call old drug dealers in the morning and see if they'll do me a favor.

Norma J 09.30.2006 12:33 AM

HAHA.

static-harmony 09.30.2006 12:57 AM

Thank Gawd I am twenty-one.

golden child 09.30.2006 02:20 AM

my general go to gal just graduated and moved to portland. devasting.
she gave me her glass pipe though, ill treasure it forever.

Cantankerous 09.30.2006 02:22 AM

there are always sources around somewhere, whether they're trustworthy or reliable or not. someone always knows someone else, it's that interconnectivity thing.

fishmonkey 09.30.2006 05:36 AM

my dad found my hash on christmas morning, he was pissed off but t'was only really because my little niece or nephew could of seen it, he didnt stay mad 4 too long..

my da is fair cool

atari 2600 09.30.2006 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golden child
i snorted and consumed two vicoden pills the other day and it didnt do a damn thing, someone had adorall at school today and i took some today and again, didnt do a damn thing.

pills get hyped up wayyyy to much.

You might be like me in that you will get a bigger bang out of pills if you break them up and chew the parts. That way, the substances are absorbed right into your bloodstream in the mouth and go right to the brain giving one a better "hit." If I were to take two vicodin, even though hydrocodone isn't all that powerful (it's a low grade codeine-based opiate along with Tylenol 4), it would make me feel groggy or put me to sleep without feeling much of a high first. If I take those same two vicodin and spread them out by making 6-8 pieces out of them, it will enhance whatever other buzz I'm on at the time. I also feel more effects from Adderall if I don't take a whole pill at once.

Some people will crush pills and put them in water. That also speeds up the hit, but not as much as chewing. Other people do the misguided thing the topic poster's brother did and crush them up and use it as play cocaine. This is a bad idea. Rednecks get this idea; I've also noticed that the mentally challenged will try to smoke pills. I remember one time, in particular, when a roommate years ago cut up some klonopin and swore that it was great when you snorted it, so I tried it. My sinuses were fucked up for two days after that and the first few hours were marked by a nagging, stinging pain in my nose. One time, I was with this girl and this guy I knew was cutting lines for us in the bathroom at a bar. After he cut a line for each of us, he broke up some Xanax. She snorted that...and proceeded to start vomiting.

h8kurdt 09.30.2006 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
My fucking guy who buys me smokes says I smoke too much so he won't buy me them anymore and all my other friends live in MNPLS so I'm fucked. I smoked my last one ten minutes ago. I have to call old drug dealers in the morning and see if they'll do me a favor.

Wait a minute, are you talking about fags? Jeez just ask a random person on the street!

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 09.30.2006 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
you didn't answer my questions.

Oh he is 15 and he just went into rehab. She was in his room because I think she was probably seeing if there were any dirty clothes that could be washed in there. Or something. Motherly stuff.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 09.30.2006 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche

Watch out, they might give you Chronic Marlboro's!

HaydenAsche 09.30.2006 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Wait a minute, are you talking about fags? Jeez just ask a random person on the street!

Meh. I suppose.

Trasher02 09.30.2006 12:00 PM

That must be really awkward.

Style 10.01.2006 12:40 AM

Three is about the magic number for vicodin to feel any good.

Cantankerous 10.01.2006 01:02 AM

that shit isn't strong enough according to my tastes.