Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

choc e-Claire 08.05.2019 07:59 PM

Trying to work out what to go as for an upcoming queer ball (second time around). IDK, I want something I can cobble together in the next week and a half, preferably in drag.

tw2113 08.05.2019 09:28 PM

I just noticed the typo in the thread title here. "comething"

choc e-Claire 08.05.2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw2113
I just noticed the typo in the thread title here. "comething"

It took 36,000 posts before anyone noticed...

At this point I'm thinking my outfit should just be some kinda cheesy 80s neon-punk thing. Should be fun, I can buy some cheap bright clothing and go to town on it.

!@#$%! 08.05.2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
It took 36,000 posts before anyone noticed...

not true in the least

it’s more one of those things everyone knew for so long they stopped noticing

EVOLghost 08.06.2019 06:18 PM

I come home with a half o and 3 hits of ‘cid at the same time my cop neighbor comes home. That was awkward.

Rob Instigator 08.07.2019 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I come home with a half o and 3 hits of ‘cid at the same time my cop neighbor comes home. That was awkward.

In Houston TX the police are no longer arresting anyone who has under an ounce of the ganja

EVOLghost 08.07.2019 12:47 PM

Yeah. I thought it’s somewhere around 10 grams and under get tickets...but I also think this guy thinks I’m a drug dealer or involved in shady shit because of the break in.

!@#$%! 08.07.2019 12:51 PM

Quote:

Yeah. I thought it’s somewhere around 10 grams and under get tickets...but I also think this guy thinks I’m a drug dealer or involved in shady shit because of the break in.

just give him a tour of your arcade. if he finds a bong, tell him it’s kombucha :D

EVOLghost 08.07.2019 01:06 PM

Yeah. He was already inside. Left my concentrates out on my desk when I was showing him my windows...(burglary stuff) and didn’t realize it. He didn’t say anything....not sure if it’s because he didn’t see or just didn’t care.

!@#$%! 08.07.2019 01:35 PM

i dont know what concentrates are but... did they steal yr weed also?

EVOLghost 08.08.2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i dont know what concentrates are but... did they steal yr weed also?

Thankfully I had my WA stash in that thing you hang suits n shit in. They didn’t touch that.

EVOLghost 08.08.2019 03:02 PM

Concentrates is the new kids way of smoking weed. Cartridges with distillate cut with other shit is all the rage. Along with wax and shatter and other wacky names they makes for it. But yeah, I’m down with live resin though. Tends to be more than just pure THC. It contains other elements of the plant for a more full spectrum effect. People who vape bud n stuff talk about cleaner highs but I think that’s just because the other cannibinoids aren’t reaching a high enough temp, just the THC. Anyway. Distillate carts suck 90% of the time and if you get the good shit it’s be better to spend the money in a live resin cart because it’s more reliable and full spectrum as it has more than just THC.

Rob Instigator 08.08.2019 03:42 PM

I like shatter in my vape pen. I like wax tooo. I LOVE the crumbly shit to put in a bowl.....

EVOLghost 08.08.2019 05:57 PM

Yeah. I got a SAI titanium bucket for concentrates. I pretty much save my concentrate for cheefin’ indoors since it don’t reek as much.

choc e-Claire 08.08.2019 06:10 PM

Urgh...it's going to be four degrees and raining at work tomorrow. :(

choc e-Claire 08.13.2019 08:36 PM

I just dropped my phone and managed to catch it instinctively with my feet...yikes

!@#$%! 08.13.2019 09:34 PM

Quote:

I just dropped my phone and managed to catch it instinctively with my feet...yikes

!@#$%! 08.13.2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Concentrates is the new kids way of smoking weed. Cartridges with distillate cut with other shit is all the rage. Along with wax and shatter and other wacky names they makes for it. But yeah, I’m down with live resin though. Tends to be more than just pure THC. It contains other elements of the plant for a more full spectrum effect. People who vape bud n stuff talk about cleaner highs but I think that’s just because the other cannibinoids aren’t reaching a high enough temp, just the THC. Anyway. Distillate carts suck 90% of the time and if you get the good shit it’s be better to spend the money in a live resin cart because it’s more reliable and full spectrum as it has more than just THC.

damn. what happened to the days if cheech and chong?

weed or hash? sounds like it’s all laboratory shit now. i lost track of the explanation hahaha.

EVOLghost 08.14.2019 03:51 AM

Yeah. Basically they use a solvent to extract THC. I am not the biggest fan of this method.

Live resin though they use like a hot press or something and squeeze all the shot out. Pretty dope.

ilduclo 08.14.2019 08:44 AM

Quote:

I tried to do that with a chefs knife, ended up stuck in my foot. :eek: