Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post pictures of hot girls! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6212)

Keeping It Simple 09.20.2009 01:25 PM

There's a waitress who works in one of my town's coffee bars who looks a lot like Michelle Rodriguez.

Satan 09.21.2009 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by automatic bzooty

YES!!!!

i like her. she's got a weird look about her.

simulated stereo 09.21.2009 11:46 PM

davenotdead 09.22.2009 01:04 AM

no idea. wish i knew.

i actually thought she looked like your type, ha.

Satan 09.22.2009 01:20 AM

alteredcourse 09.22.2009 01:40 AM

I'm so tired of that retard geek look. And I dont mean retard as in developmentally-fucked. I mean retard as in retard. I'm fucking tired of people trying so hard to be modern + unique, the neverending catching up to their "im being unique" crowd. I try to talk to them, but its like I'm trying to talk to a pile of bricks that really wants to be anything but a pile of bricks. It's too bad. People that try so hard to look a certain way end up being that car salesman's wife that I hate, and they're worse because they think they're something new. It hurts, it's so fucking boring. They need surgery to extract the terminally boring out of their sad scene-crazy lives. I'd be interested to know what would happen if you dropped one of these idiots out in the middle of a manitoba wheat-field. Would they drop to their knees and then their heads in the joy of such a pure isolation? An escape from the incessant demands of their peers' acceptance? Or would they become infuriated at the lack of gum and stimulation? Fuck...fuck 'em. This is when I'd be the happy farmer...no...I'm the fucking reaping machine, mulching their heads into the dirt, making rich soil to last through another harsh winter, testing yet again what we're made of when we have nothing.

Satan 09.22.2009 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alteredcourse
I'm so tired of that retard geek look. And I dont mean retard as in developmentally-fucked. I mean retard as in retard. I'm fucking tired of people trying so hard to be modern + unique, the neverending catching up to their "im being unique" crowd. I try to talk to them, but its like I'm trying to talk to a pile of bricks that really wants to be anything but a pile of bricks. It's too bad. People that try so hard to look a certain way end up being that car salesman's wife that I hate, and they're worse because they think they're something new. It hurts, it's so fucking boring. They need surgery to extract the terminally boring out of their sad scene-crazy lives. I'd be interested to know what would happen if you dropped one of these idiots out in the middle of a manitoba wheat-field. Would they drop to their knees and then their heads in the joy of such a pure isolation? An escape from the incessant demands of their peers' acceptance? Or would they become infuriated at the lack of gum and stimulation? Fuck...fuck 'em. This is when I'd be the happy farmer...no...I'm the fucking reaping machine, mulching their heads into the dirt, making rich soil to last through another harsh winter, testing yet again what we're made of when we have nothing.

thank. you.

atsonicpark 09.22.2009 01:56 AM

Condensed version: people is dumb.

alteredcourse 09.22.2009 02:01 AM

People is.

atsonicpark 09.22.2009 05:30 AM

Torn Curtain 09.22.2009 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead

Better_Than_You ?

Rob Instigator 09.22.2009 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alteredcourse

don;t have enough rep

nicfit 09.22.2009 02:45 PM

http://www.tezenis.it/

urgh new "testimonial"

Keeping It Simple 09.22.2009 02:55 PM

What do you guys think of Diana Dors, the UK's answer to Marilyn Monroe?

Rob Instigator 09.22.2009 03:54 PM

looks like she ahs bad breath

ha!

automatic bzooty 09.22.2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple

marilyn monroe was a question?

infinitemusic 09.22.2009 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple

She ain't no Marilyn Monroe, that's for sure

Keeping It Simple 09.22.2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinitemusic
She ain't no Marilyn Monroe, that's for sure

We tried. :(

davenotdead 09.22.2009 06:01 PM

try harder next time

davenotdead 09.25.2009 11:41 AM

abbey and imogen.
abbey's been walkin around like the hottest bitch this season. her swagger's mick jagger.