Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   MIXTAPE vol.7 on homepage! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=32091)

noisereductions 06.16.2009 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chabib
you want the variously colored backgrounds with the variously colored cassette shells with the different volume numbers as they appear in the flash interface? i can make stills of them. i think i have all of the flash files on my laptop if that graphic sounds like what you want.

Yes! Please!

nicfit 06.17.2009 04:47 AM

Quote:

you want the variously colored backgrounds with the variously colored cassette shells with the different volume numbers as they appear in the flash interface? i can make stills of them. i think i have all of the flash files on my laptop if that graphic sounds like what you want.

yesss!
That's exactly what I meant.
Much obliged.

noisereductions 06.23.2009 01:28 PM

bump

Kosako 06.23.2009 02:19 PM

please don't do that.

-edited by ch

lo-fi suicide 06.23.2009 02:32 PM

Kosako do you have vol.6 ?

noisereductions 06.23.2009 04:41 PM

You guys are gonna get in trouble.

chabib 06.23.2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
yesss!
That's exactly what I meant.
Much obliged.

chabib 06.23.2009 04:55 PM

noisereductions 06.23.2009 06:08 PM

Thanks, chabib!!!

Kosako 06.23.2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kosako
please don't do that.

-edited by ch

CH, I find kinda dull to delete a post with the links to the songs that are published by Sonic Youth in their website. I said this because you don't have to be a nuclear engineer to figure out how to get the songs links. Anyway, if you google them in the web, you probably find them all.

Kosako 06.23.2009 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lo-fi suicide
Kosako do you have vol.6 ?

Yes dude, I have all the volumes SY put in their website, and the last one too!!! But I can not put them here, sorry!!!

chabib 06.23.2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

CH, I find kinda dull to delete a post with the links to the songs that are published by Sonic Youth in their website. I said this because you don't have to be a nuclear engineer to figure out how to get the songs links. Anyway, if you google them in the web, you probably find them all.

we don't ask for much of anyone on this board. but if we don't provide direct links to content and go out of our way to obscure them a little, it's for a reason and we ask that that effort be respected.

nancykitten 06.23.2009 06:47 PM

That is one evil mr. burns.

Kosako 06.23.2009 07:03 PM

They are gone, aren't they?? But still, they are on the web! I downloaded them by just googling a little! Anyway, they are going to be in this forum again, at least, not by me!

chabib 06.23.2009 07:09 PM

we usually don't have that problem. people who've been on the forum long enough know the drill and generally suggest that people who post the links not do so in this forum.

noisereductions 06.23.2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

we usually don't have that problem. people who've been on the forum long enough know the drill and generally suggest that people who post the links not do so in this forum.

As Chris pointed out earlier. There are few rules here. Rule #1 is don't be douchebag. Rule #2 is Respect the wishes of the band and their web admins. Rule #3 is See Rule #1.

There's a great community of us here who follow rules 1,2 and 3 and make out just fine.

Kosako 06.23.2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Ok!

Kosako 06.23.2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noisereductions
As Chris pointed out earlier. There are few rules here. Rule #1 is don't be douchebag. Rule #2 is Respect the wishes of the band and their web admins. Rule #3 is See Rule #1.

There's a great community of us here who follow rules 1,2 and 3 and make out just fine.

I don't know what douchebag means, so I figure I won't follow yr rules!!!

nancykitten 06.23.2009 10:48 PM

I think the Sonic mixtapes are awesome, so please don't screw it up for the rest of us, kosako.

jennthebenn 06.23.2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

I don't know what douchebag means, so I figure I won't follow yr rules!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche

Learning helps us play. :)