Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ask porkmarras (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=5919)

Pookie 09.09.2006 11:34 AM

Ask porkmarras

max 09.09.2006 12:02 PM

hey Porkie, come butta?

porkmarras 09.09.2006 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max
hey Porkie, come butta?

Bene bene,grazie.

porkmarras 09.09.2006 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sn@ke
Are you, like...gay or something?. I always want to ask you this but you are always being a man. Should I ask you this at night?.

Gary J. Warren.

London-uk.

Erm....gay man,like?

k-krack 09.09.2006 12:17 PM

are you gay? there was one post not too long ago that made me question if you were gay or a women or... not...

max 09.09.2006 12:18 PM

ahahah that's class. i'm glad you doing fine man. gay man. or not. it's not relevant really. you still kick ass.

Everyneurotic 09.09.2006 12:22 PM

dear porky,

when do you think is the best season to shave one's private parts?

donald ritchie.
west sussex.

porkmarras 09.09.2006 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
dear porky,

donald ritchie.
west sussex.

Do you shave your private parts?Freak!

porkmarras 09.09.2006 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
are you gay? there was one post not too long ago that made me question if you were gay or a women or... not...

Yeah i'm happy too.Have a good day.

Everyneurotic 09.09.2006 12:30 PM

FWD: dear porky,

are all men pigs? all my girlfriends tell me that.

rosemary abercrombie
devon

porkmarras 09.09.2006 12:32 PM

Quote:

FWD: dear porky,

are all men pigs? all my girlfriends tell me that.

rosemary abercrombie
devon

What a ridiculous thing to say.I should know as i'm a pig myself.

jon boy 09.09.2006 12:41 PM

dear porkmarras,

why do so many people take themselves so seriously?

benazier buto, house arrest.

porkmarras 09.09.2006 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
dear porkmarras,

why do so many people take themselves so seriously?

benazier buto, house arrest.

Because they're poo.The smelliest poo,you understand.

max 09.09.2006 06:18 PM

dear porkie, i'm trying to put up some weight. i'm actually 52.8 kgs. what can i do?

porkmarras 09.09.2006 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max
dear porkie, i'm trying to put up some weight. i'm actually 52.8 kgs. what can i do?

Fuck off.Ask pookie.

max 09.09.2006 06:21 PM

that was bad. you hurt my feelings.

Tokolosh 09.09.2006 06:47 PM

Why did you stay at home tonight, instead of going out, and drinking yourself into an oblivion?

porkmarras 09.09.2006 06:50 PM

Because Because.

HaydenAsche 09.09.2006 11:38 PM

When are you coming to vist me, darling?

Everyneurotic 09.09.2006 11:42 PM

porky: should i be nervous to see the girl i'm jonesing for tomorrow with her boyfriend and douncebag friends?

schizophrenicroom 09.10.2006 12:27 AM

dear porkie,

why do fools fall in love?

krastian 09.10.2006 03:34 AM

Will it ever get better?

king_buzzo 09.10.2006 04:24 AM

Quote:

dear porky,

donald ritchie.
west sussex.

ha.

porkmarras 09.10.2006 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
When are you coming to vist me, darling?

Whe are YOU coming to visit me?

porkmarras 09.10.2006 05:14 AM

Quote:

porky: should i be nervous to see the girl i'm jonesing for tomorrow with her boyfriend and douncebag friends?

Make sure to bring a bottle of vodka with you and don't be afraid to make a spectacle of yourself.

porkmarras 09.10.2006 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
dear porkie,

why do fools fall in love?

Cause they're fools,you said it.

porkmarras 09.10.2006 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krastian
Will it ever get better?

We'll burn.

jon boy 09.10.2006 05:25 AM

dear porkie,

whenever i make a curry i always seem to burn something. what can i do to prevent this?

yours, jo dalesandro.

porkmarras 09.10.2006 05:26 AM

Quote:

Mr.Porkmarras

I'm just a guy who posts almost everyday on this SY board. But there's is some 16 year old who wants to kill me, I don't know why. Do you think he's in love with me? I don't know what to do.

\\//
^_^
--|--
--|--
--|--

Anonymous

Portugal.

That's a bit harsh!It's only the internet after all.Did you offend some Ween fan or something?Actually,i have a question for you.Could you remind me the name of the music for longing in portugese?

porkmarras 09.10.2006 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
dear porkie,

whenever i make a curry i always seem to burn something. what can i do to prevent this?

yours, jo dalesandro.

Make it while sober.

Everyneurotic 09.10.2006 12:10 PM

Quote:

Dear. Porkmarras

It is called "Fado", beautiful music. But you know, 3 months ago I discovered some portuguese band that mixes fado and some contemporary portuguese music. The result (i.m.o) is better than Fado. This band is called Madredeus, you should check out their 1990 album "Existir" wich features one of most saddest song I've ever heard in my life called "O Pastor".

Anonymous

PT.

madredeus fucking slay!!!! their lead singer has the most beautiful voice in the world and it's...wow!!! next time they come to mexico i'm so going!

porkmarras 09.10.2006 12:18 PM

Thanks again for the links Sn@ke.I've found some real gems on there.

Everyneurotic 09.10.2006 12:26 PM

mainly the reason i've never gone to see them live, everyone is banana's over them here. the reason they are big (it's not like they get played on the radio or anything) it's because they tour here a lot and they are overwhelmingly good. i've seen a phenomenon here that bands and artists who come play here are bigger than those that don't tour here, it's be like, for example, no one is into instrumental post rock or whatever, then tristeza comes play here and all of a sudden everyone is into them and their like, instrumental bands start popping out, mogwai plays here, sigur rós' videos are on mtv, etc.

porkmarras 09.10.2006 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kegmama
Dear Porkmarras,

Sometimes I get the mentrual cramps reeeaaalll hard.
Any suggestions on how to alleviate the pain?

Sincerely,
Aunt Flow
P.M.S. California U.S.A.

Codeine?I have a friend that has a similar problem since she was a little girl.She takes codeine for it but careful with that stuff or you'll end up addicted to it.

Everyneurotic 09.10.2006 01:13 PM

dear porky:

my willy hurts when i piss, do you think it has anything to do with my dayjob being a penis baseball player? do you think it'll be ok for the anal/urine orgy i'm going to tonight?

david ulricht
bremen

porkmarras 09.10.2006 01:16 PM

Quote:

dear porky:

my willy hurts when i piss, do you think it has anything to do with my dayjob being a penis baseball player? do you think it'll be ok for the anal/urine orgy i'm going to tonight?

david ulricht
bremen

An orgy of std's you mean?

Everyneurotic 09.10.2006 01:24 PM

Quote:

Same thing happens in Brazil, they tour a lot there, they play in full concert halls, i think they are pretty well known there. I was just talking about how here in Portugal they just play in "Casas de Fado" (Fado Houses, they are really small)...sometimes in concert halls but they are not full. I think it is because people of my age and most of the adult population...don't want to listen anything related to Fado, because It's like classical music or folk music. Which is a shame, I'm not even portuguese, I'm peruvian, I came to Portugal when I was 11. But i really love Portugal.

that's human kind in relationship with the places they are from. i can't have mariachi music or prehispanic music, i hate it, it's like a drill to my ears, i like some authentic norteño music (popular folk music from the northern part of the country) i like some banda (a mixture of cumbia, salsa and norteño played in big marching band-like ensembles) because it's so annoying it's almost noise, but most of the typical music here i hate. madredeus don't play stadiums here, they play like concert halls and stuff (i think the biggest place they have played is the national auditorium, that one is really big actually) but they are very famous, they get media coverage and everything when they play here.

they are a great band, nonetheless.

Everyneurotic 09.10.2006 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras
Make sure to bring a bottle of vodka with you and don't be afraid to make a spectacle of yourself.

god! been there...

HaydenAsche 09.10.2006 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras
Whe are YOU coming to visit me?

I'm broke or I would.

sonicl 09.11.2006 03:10 AM

Porkie,

My life hasn't been the same since Busted split. Which ex-member's band should I start liking?

Busted fan,
Lower Buttfuck