Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Have you ever been cheated by your girlfriend? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=7998)

BarbecueSmell 11.13.2006 02:01 PM

Have you ever been cheated by your girlfriend?

It can happen one day.It happened to me this year and i'm still not over it.

!@#$%! 11.13.2006 02:02 PM

perhaps. i never found out though. who knows? shit happens.

porkmarrass 11.13.2006 02:36 PM

My boyfriend cheats on me routinely.

!@#$%! 11.13.2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarrass
My boyfriend cheats on me routinely.

considering you're a fiction, it should be easy

gmku 11.13.2006 02:40 PM

only in cards

porkmarrass 11.13.2006 02:40 PM

You'd think so wouldn't you?

jon boy 11.13.2006 06:45 PM

yeah it happened to me. i was 15 and it was with a supposed friend. he tried to get a rise out of me and went around bragging about it to everyone which only made him seem all the more vermin like. he lost many friends over it and went on to become a hopeless drug addict who cheated on his fiance and lost his house.

she dropped out of university as far as i know and also had drug problems.

hurah.

EMMAh 11.13.2006 06:48 PM

I've never cheated on anyone, or been cheated on. But I know a lot of people who cheat on their boyfriends/girlfriends.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 11.13.2006 06:58 PM

ive cheated once, which i feel really bad about to this day
she never found out
i was drunk

stenson 11.13.2006 06:58 PM

I've been cheated on once. She went to a dance and met some guy, and broke up with me the next day. I honestly didn't care; I didn't really like her that much anyway.

I might cheated on a girlfriend once. She said that we shouldn't conform to all the constraints in a typical relationship and just reduce it back to "just dating". Then she holla's at me and says I'm cheating because I'm dating other people, and she broke up with me

jon boy 11.13.2006 07:06 PM

hey stenson i went to long beach recently. it was quite nice. i liked the lighthouse.

stenson 11.13.2006 07:17 PM

oh nice! I dislike how it's often known as a gangster community because of snoop dogg. Glad you liked it!

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 11.13.2006 08:12 PM

Happened.

I'm over it. That girl was a bitch anyways.

ni'k 11.13.2006 08:45 PM

i cheated on my girlfriend with HER girlfriend -

pwn that bitches

A Thousand Threads 11.14.2006 02:37 AM

yes, i´ve been cheated on.
and it could be that i also cheated on my girlfriend but i couldn´t remember much from that night

UVRAY 11.14.2006 02:57 AM

Yes of course. It happens to people all the time.

I'm always fucking other men's girlfiends and wives. I have been surprised how easy they cheat, to be honest. Until recently I had two women on the go - both of them married.

I have now made a commitment to my girlfriend (who was married when I met her) so those days are over.

In my experience though, there are so many useless men about, useless husbands and lovers that it's no wonder these women look elsewhere for love, affection and pleasure. As far as I can tell thouigh it is nigh on impossible to seduce a woman who is happy in a relationship. But usually, their men are so clueless, selfish and blind they just haven't noticed that their woman is unhappy and then play the victim she runs off, when in reality it was their fault all along.

_slavo_ 11.14.2006 03:22 AM

I don't know if I ever been cheated on...perhaps not, cause my long-term girlfriend was an honest one.

I've cheated on her a couple of times though, which is a shame but I've gone through a lot of personal hell because of this. It's no fun and I won't do it anymore.

sonic sphere 11.14.2006 05:57 AM

yes

static-harmony 11.14.2006 06:01 AM

Never, but I still haven't had more than one relationship.

Saturseven 11.14.2006 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
hey stenson i went to long beach recently. it was quite nice. i liked the lighthouse.

You've got to visit the ghetto section near fourth and cherry.

zedius 11.14.2006 01:47 PM

I haven't cheated on anyone, but I'm pretty sure I've been cheated on. Not certain though. Anyway, it's in the past.
Once I've decided to commit to someone it would be near impossible to cheat on them. First of all, it would be an asshole thing to do. I don't do asshole things to my friends. Second I don't know how the situation would come up. My girlfriend is cooler than anyone, and so I'm not really drawn to look for skanky ass.

tesla69 11.14.2006 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by static-harmony
Never, but I still haven't had more than one relationship.__________________
I'm bi, bitch.

How do you know you're bi if you've only had one relationship?

stenson 11.14.2006 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69

Who's to say his lover wasn't a transexual?

jon boy 11.14.2006 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saturseven
You've got to visit the ghetto section near fourth and cherry.

i wasnt aware long beach hada ghetto. it all looked very respectable to me. it was fun to see compton though.

michael71 11.16.2006 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UVRAY
Yes of course. It happens to people all the time.

I'm always fucking other men's girlfiends and wives. I have been surprised how easy they cheat, to be honest. Until recently I had two women on the go - both of them married.

I have now made a commitment to my girlfriend (who was married when I met her) so those days are over.

In my experience though, there are so many useless men about, useless husbands and lovers that it's no wonder these women look elsewhere for love, affection and pleasure. As far as I can tell thouigh it is nigh on impossible to seduce a woman who is happy in a relationship. But usually, their men are so clueless, selfish and blind they just haven't noticed that their woman is unhappy and then play the victim she runs off, when in reality it was their fault all along.

Err.. sounds is if you're just fucking slappers all the time but if you're okay with that go for it.

UVRAY 11.16.2006 10:53 AM

>> sounds is if you're just fucking slappers all the time <<

I never refer to women as "slappers."

There are just different kinds of people. But I refrain making moral judgements on their bahaviour and attaching such labels to women who seek happiness in sex.

choc e-Claire 03.05.2019 09:01 PM

Can't get cheated on if you don't get in relationships :D (:()

Quote:

Originally Posted by ni'k
i cheated on my girlfriend with HER girlfriend -

pwn that bitches

They're no doubt long-gone, but this is the funniest thing I've read in a while. So thanks for this chuckle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tesla69

When you've wanted to be in relationships with both men and women (plus non-binary folk, which I won't bother you with for now), you tend to work it out.

!@#$%! 03.05.2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Can't get cheated on if you don't get in relationships :D (:()

what if you use a different hand?

n’ik is now dead battery, btw. no longer posts either, but more recent.

choc e-Claire 03.05.2019 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
what if you use a different hand?

Hahaha!

I'm not going to punish myself like that ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
n’ik is now dead battery, btw. no longer posts either, but more recent.

I've seen their posts in older threads. Seem like a good guy

_slavo_ 03.06.2019 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
I don't know if I ever been cheated on...perhaps not, cause my long-term girlfriend was an honest one.

I've cheated on her a couple of times though, which is a shame but I've gone through a lot of personal hell because of this. It's no fun and I won't do it anymore.

I don't even know what I had been talking about back then.

choc e-Claire 03.06.2019 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
I don't even know what I had been talking about back then.

Oh, the follies of youth. :D

Severian 03.06.2019 09:11 AM

Yah. At least once as an adult, and it was a doozy. Fucked me up for ... well, honestly, still fucked up about it in some ways.

!@#$%! 03.06.2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarrass
You'd think so wouldn't you?

hah, this troll trying to impersonate the real porky, and failing miserably

i had forgotten about it

d.sound 03.06.2019 03:04 PM

I was married, we were thinking about splitting up but we were definitely not there yet. She goes out on a fucking spree. Several guys in a week.
I don't like to throw the word trauma around, but I did not date for over a decade, the entire time having screaming, cussing night terrors. Again it isn't like i was in a war or anything, but all the signs of severe trauma are there.

!@#$%! 03.06.2019 04:01 PM

daaaamn. damn damn damn... daaaaaaaaaaamn...

you have my sympathies

EVOLghost 03.06.2019 05:30 PM

I don’t think so. I have trust issues to begin with, so I didn’t have many meaningful relationships...

Severian 03.06.2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d.sound
I was married, we were thinking about splitting up but we were definitely not there yet. She goes out on a fucking spree. Several guys in a week.
I don't like to throw the word trauma around, but I did not date for over a decade, the entire time having screaming, cussing night terrors. Again it isn't like i was in a war or anything, but all the signs of severe trauma are there.

No, that’s traumatic.

My first serious, live-in girlfriend cheated on me. Like I said, fucked me up kinda permanently. Away from home, finding my way, joining forces with someone else, trusting implicitly that we were a team, having that shattered. That was traumatic, and we weren’t even married.

We did continue to live together and would mess around off and on for the next several years, which may have been the most traumatic part of it, honestly.

But yeah, trauma is trauma. That shit you went through is definitely trauma.