Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113183)

!@#$%! 01.07.2021 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
lol is Peltor trying to distract everyone from Trump's crimes?

he's trying to get a chicken hypnotizer diploma from trump university

and failing at it, except with himself

he's currently glued to the mirror with his mouth open after reading a lin wood tweet

_tunic_ 01.07.2021 07:12 PM

Trump-Supporting Lawyer Lin Wood Has Been Permanently Banned From Twitter

Hmm I thought Lin was a woman's first name, guess I was wrong....
HE got banned after announcing on Parler that he would be posting under a different Twitter account

Bytor Peltor 01.08.2021 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
he's trying to get a chicken hypnotizer diploma from trump university

It was four years ago today: January 7, 2016, that President Barack Obama summoned Vice President Biden and FBI Director James Comey to the Oval Office. Even though FBI investigators found no wrong doing on behalf of President Elect Donald Trump or his campaign, the decision was made to continue spying, investigating and targeting President Elect Trump for Russian collusion. Small potatoes compared to the $32 MILLION+ wasted on the Muller investigation......the same investigation that confirmed what the FBI discovered at the end of December 2015.

Oh, let us not forget Sleepy Joe floating: The Logan Act!

!@#$%! 01.08.2021 01:11 AM

bla bla bla bla MILLION

let's see...

he's added 13 more visits as of today
https://www.trumpgolfcount.com/

tw2113 01.08.2021 01:44 AM

If golf playing is a requirement to be POTUS, I'll never be POTUS.

Bytor Peltor 01.08.2021 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw2113
If golf playing is a requirement to be POTUS, I'll never be POTUS.

No worries, Michael......do you enjoy going on vacations?

Barack took his family to Hawaii eight times during his eight year Presidency. If Hawaii is too touristy for ya, there’s also Martha’s Vineyard......another yearly Obama family destination.

Of course, Barak played golf at all those places too, but don’t let that stop you from becoming the first South Dakotan to be elected President!

h8kurdt 01.08.2021 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
No worries, Michael......do you enjoy going on vacations?

Barack took his family to Hawaii eight times during his eight year Presidency. If Hawaii is too touristy for ya, there’s also Martha’s Vineyard......another yearly Obama family destination.

Of course, Barak played golf at all those places too, but don’t let that stop you from becoming the first South Dakotan to be elected President!

HAHAHA! A yearly vacation is a bit different to every fucking week. My god man...

_tunic_ 01.08.2021 04:29 AM

Trump is invited to play golf in Iraq

He probably would bite if they would have packaged their message like that

Diesel 01.08.2021 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
HAHAHA! A yearly vacation is a bit different to every fucking week. My god man...

I don't see the problem fam: Like the average Joe I too enjoy a vacation or 87 per year and you can be damned sure if I was president that no Pandemic would stop me.

You know you're a global laughing stock when even Nicola Sturgeon is capable of taking the piss:

"We are not allowing people to come into Scotland without an essential purpose right now, and that would apply to [Trump], just as it applies to anybody else," Sturgeon noted.

"Coming to play golf is not what I would consider to be an essential purpose,"

nicfit 01.08.2021 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
For those who care to listen, this 50 minutes of audio explains how on the wee early morning of Traitor Obama’s final hours in office, $900 MILLION in cash was sent from America with $400 MILLION going to Italy to pay for voter fraud in the 2020 Election.

Again, for those willing to listen, a BIG BIG BOMBSHELL of info regarding how the votes were electronically manipulated using......(listen while you may!)

I live in Italy. I won't even start trying to explain how this is absolute horseshit, instead listen to this, while you may!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sorSYwsAD5Y

_tunic_ 01.08.2021 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dumbo
To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.

The Soup Nazi 01.08.2021 11:13 AM

^ Called it on September 7. Just sayin'.

LifeDistortion 01.08.2021 06:46 PM

Where were you when Twitter banned The President of the United States Twitter account permanently? Good riddance.

choc e-Claire 01.08.2021 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Where were you when Twitter banned The President of the United States Twitter account permanently?

on Twitter :D

I'll miss it mostly for all the absurd pre-presidency tweets. "Sorry folks, I'm just not a fan of sharks" is a particular favourite.

!@#$%! 01.08.2021 07:31 PM

oooooooooh so many good riddances ha ha ha haa!

that deserves a celebration

but keep trumpo's hands off the nukes!

_tunic_ 01.08.2021 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Where were you when Twitter banned The President of the United States Twitter account permanently? Good riddance.

I was watching Ridiculousness :D

Trump banned on Twitter & Facebook, Instagram too?
Only problem is that he will find other platforms like newsmax and whatever the right wingers are using

tw2113 01.08.2021 08:55 PM

Probably signing up on Myspace right now

The Soup Nazi 01.08.2021 09:15 PM

Best picture of him EVER:

Skuj 01.09.2021 02:53 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/09/m...rump-coup.html

Mighty fine read.

Skuj 01.10.2021 03:29 PM

I predict this thread will die. Ivanka won't run in 2024 or beyond. Her last name is Trump.