Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Finally getting my SY cherry popped! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=5125)

selfobsessedandsexxee 08.14.2006 02:37 PM

Finally getting my SY cherry popped!

hey guys! long time no SY.com!!

so, august 25th....just got some tickets. finally going to see the Youth! anyone seen them lately? what kind of set can i expect? think theres any chance of hearing some washing machine stuff?

it's nice to be back online, by the way. i've been missing you guys.

kegmama, you still around?

peace!

k-krack 08.14.2006 02:39 PM

Hey. theres tons of Setlists foatin around... check the Mustang site. (www.sonicyouth.com/mustang) in the tour section. kegmama is still around.. im not her though..

selfobsessedandsexxee 08.14.2006 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kegmama
Where the hell have you been?! I have missed you! How are YOUR sonic youth? Are you still with ---?

Have you gotten the new album yet? Be sure to wait around after the show and meet who you can. Thurston in particular. ;) If you are just now getting your SY cherry popped, you might as well make it as memorable as possible. You know, like don't just get fucked by the orgasmic noise of SY; make long, hot, sweaty and sweet love, with foreplay and everything. Be sure to post how it is girl, get pics!

that is fucking awesome. i love you, kegmama.
my sonic youth are great. yep, i'm still with --. haha. -- is okay. he's going with me to see SY.

i hope they play something from washing machine. that's my favorite album. yeah, i got rather ripped the day it was released. it's pretty cool. seems differeent to me than any of their other stuff. reena is a great song i love it. but i'm a sucker for kim gordon, you know that. she keeps me coming home again.

greenlight 08.14.2006 05:46 PM

enjoy the gig!

selfobsessedandsexxee 09.01.2006 10:30 AM

oh my god, you guys.. .what a blast! it was awesome. kim is awesome. i was in the front row! thurston came out into the crowd. he said "this is the most fun i have ever had in iowa" and some guy shouted, "yeah, me too!" thurston told us we were a credit to our race.. haha, i can't figure out if he was serious, or if he was making fun of us for being rednecks... i don't know. but i got a great video. i'll post it later on here for you guys. i got them doing Reena.. the entire thing. kim's dancing is great. drunken butterfly style.

this was the greatist day of my life.

the magic numbers kind of suck... but the flaming lips put on a great show.

SONIC YOUTH IS THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD.

Rob Instigator 09.01.2006 10:33 AM

sonic youth IS the best band in the world!

so glad you enjoyed!

sonic life!

Danny Himself 09.01.2006 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
sonic youth IS the best band in the world!

so glad you enjoyed!

sonic life!

Sonic life, brother!!

Woo!

HaydenAsche 09.01.2006 10:47 AM

SOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNIIIIIIIICCCCCC LIIIIYYYYFFFFEEEEZZZZ!!!!

w00000tz000rz!

Ripchord 09.01.2006 10:55 AM

Rob Instigator 09.01.2006 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel
what's a sonic life? i want to try it out

whatever you do, take care of yr shoes

Disgruntled Youth 09.01.2006 01:51 PM

Hell yeah Sonic Youth is the best band in the world!!! Kick ass, I'm glad someone on this board agrees!!!

acousticrock87 09.01.2006 03:17 PM

What strange imagery the title encourages...

But good to hear the show rocked. Sounds like SY really enjoyed it, which is usually the main ingredient for a good show.

Rob Instigator 09.01.2006 03:25 PM

I hope they left you drenched in sonic cum.

they sure did that to me.

against_the_grain 09.01.2006 10:36 PM

Very touching....yes, very touching.

I'm amazed in astonishment because I agree....Sonic Youth are my favorite band today !

To see you guys's rehookup is nice...ya know.....I've been away from another board and miss some folks.....what's that they say about distance ? Pardon me, I don't know either of you at all, but I share the enthusiasm...

I just saw SY in June and it totally reinvigorated me towards their music. I'd seen them in 1992 and thought they were awesome....but just recently caught up with a huge amount of their music I hadn't heard. Shit, I've bought about 10 cd's of theirs since the show 2 months ago !!! I'm hooked !

I just traded a bunch of King Crimson shows for 9-10 live SY shows...and I cant' get enough !!! Most creative, innovative busy band in the last 25 years...easily.....

Here's your Kimmy....I was in the front row too, directly under her !

HaydenAsche 09.02.2006 12:14 AM

Wait a second, is the same one that posted on old blue?

If so, hello.

Disgruntled Youth 09.03.2006 12:49 PM

after the concert drenched in Sonic Cum!!! The stains are there to prove it!!!

Rob Instigator 09.05.2006 03:53 PM

damn that's some niced bootay

haha!

selfobsessedandsexxee 09.06.2006 12:42 PM

wait a minute.... i have to find something better than photobucket... photobucket is gay. what's a good video upload site?

selfobsessedandsexxee 09.06.2006 01:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_zv-wHGO38

okay you guys.. my pictures were really crappy, but here is the video.. i hope it works. hope you enjoy!

selfobsessedandsexxee 09.07.2006 08:02 AM

did anyone try watching this? did the video work?