Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   --SUICIDE-- (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=1754)

space_monkey 05.11.2006 11:05 AM

--SUICIDE--

Have You Ever Think About Suicide & Why If You Have ?

Magic Wheel Memory 05.11.2006 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by space_monkey
Have You Ever Think About Suicide & Why If You Have ?

When I was a teenager, it crossed my mind once or twice. Thank god, I never did it! Have you thought about it, Spacemonkey? If so, what are your thoughts?

screamingskull 05.11.2006 11:19 AM

all the time.

space_monkey 05.11.2006 11:22 AM

Few Time I Have Thought About Suicide ,because I Was Lonley ...when I 'm Depressed...but Now I M Ok

Magic Wheel Memory 05.11.2006 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by space_monkey
Few Time I Have Thought About Suicide ,because I Was Lonley ...when I 'm Depressed...but Now I M Ok

It's good to hear that. Sometimes, the only cure for those feelings is TIME. I assume that you are glad you're still here?

space_monkey 05.11.2006 11:33 AM

belive me ,i 'm glad!those thinking about the suicide were only few a moments in my life...

m^a(t)h 05.11.2006 02:35 PM

I think about it alot these days but im still here

finding nobody 05.11.2006 03:11 PM

i've thought about it. but i've never came anywhere close to doing it. that would be a waste of life

TheDom 05.11.2006 03:15 PM

Yeah.. but that was when I was going through puberty, so I was a little cry baby

max 05.11.2006 03:18 PM

I use to think a lot about it. It's a problem I have to deal with. Wouldn't it make things a lot easier? Wouldn't it solve all of my problems?

Right yesterday it was a very close call. Still alive tho. We'll see what happens.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 05.11.2006 03:24 PM

When I am trapped in the car with an asshole, I feel like jumping out of it.

HaydenAsche 05.11.2006 08:05 PM

I thought about killing myself a lot a long time ago. I'm lucky I got off of drugs and on to Depression Medication.

Laila 05.11.2006 09:23 PM

aahhh hayden are you really on medication for depression? ahhh the horror! well don't kill yourself.

EMMAh 05.11.2006 09:34 PM

No.
I can't imagine what would have to happen to make me hate the world enough to kill myself.
My dad's good friend just killed himself last week. He shot himself in the head. We're not really sure why he did it because he didn't leave a not, but he was a heroin addict (I'm not sure if he was at the time when he died) and was getting chemo for HIV. So some people think that may have had something to do with it. He left behind his small son and daughter and his wife.
My dad's pretty upset about it all...

Alex's Trip 05.11.2006 09:56 PM

I thought about it once...Not seriously...

...but I have always wondered what happens after you die and that is usually when I think about it...

max 05.12.2006 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
No.
I can't imagine what would have to happen to make me hate the world enough to kill myself.
My dad's good friend just killed himself last week. He shot himself in the head. We're not really sure why he did it because he didn't leave a not, but he was a heroin addict (I'm not sure if he was at the time when he died) and was getting chemo for HIV. So some people think that may have had something to do with it. He left behind his small son and daughter and his wife.
My dad's pretty upset about it all...

that's a very sad story. sorry to hear it. life is a bet...

fishmonkey 05.12.2006 08:47 AM

yeah, i'm sorry to hear that too EMMah, i think most people know someone or know of someone who has killed themselves, the worst thing about it i think is the lack of answers and the neverending question "what could i have done?" Best wishes to you Dad, give him an ear and a shoulder if he needs it.

atsonicpark 05.13.2006 05:24 PM

Yes.

stirkof 05.14.2006 11:16 AM

Casi todos se suicidan por lo mismo. Por una razón equivocada o por haber nacido en la época equivocada. si vivieran en África no estarían pensando en el suicidio si no en la supervivencia. .......I ll try to translate as goood as I can, ok.? : Most of the people kill himself because of the same thing. For a wrong reason or because they was born out of time. If they would live in africa they wouldn t think about suicide. They would be thinking in how to survive . I forgot to say that i think more in Death than suicide.
P.D.: excuse me but my english isn t perfect. I am just a sudaka from Argentina.

Trasher02 05.14.2006 11:21 AM

thought about it, because life can be a bitch.