Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Drew Barrymore-SY Connection? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=34823)

cagedbird 09.20.2009 09:17 AM

Drew Barrymore-SY Connection?

Is there a connection? I am watching her on the Leno show and for some reason am thinking Sonic Youth, Sonic Youth. Maybe I made it up!

viewtiful_alan 09.20.2009 10:31 AM

None that I know of. She seems too stupid to actually be able to sit through one of their albums.

whorefrost 09.20.2009 10:59 AM

She was in the film Guncrazy which included SY on the soundtrack.
Pretty tenuous, I know, but it's all I could come up with.

jennthebenn 09.20.2009 11:08 AM

Used to date Eric Erlandson, and was present at a few shows of that
fantastic clusterfuck Lollapalooza '95.

Also on WireImage is a shot of Kim and Drew at a fashion event.

Genteel Death 09.20.2009 11:17 AM

Sonic Youth Say Hello To The Strokes

She dated (dates?) Fab Moretti

I thought about the fashion thing too.

notyourfiend 09.20.2009 12:51 PM

she's the godmother of frances bean cobain.

kurt and courtney have an obvious connection to sy.

mil_pl 09.20.2009 02:25 PM

she plays in Duplex movie.

amerikangod 09.20.2009 02:29 PM

If you sync up 'Evol' with 'E.T.', you'll find that the very young Barrymore mouths all of Kim's lyrics. It's uncanny.

notyourfiend 09.20.2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swa(y)

i always thought drew was really interesting.

i think a lot of people do. that's why she's still around.

atsonicpark 09.20.2009 06:27 PM

I wanted to marry her, when I was 15.

Now, not so much.

Conrad 09.20.2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viewtiful_alan
None that I know of. She seems too stupid to actually be able to sit through one of their albums.

She can't be that dumb.

Plus, it's not like only smart people listen to Sonic Youth.

I really like Drew Barrymore, she's cute, funny, and seems pretty down to Earth.

Not that all her movies are 100% or anything. That new one she has coming out that she directed or some shit, looks so bad. That might be because I hate that Ellen Page bitch though.

Satan 09.20.2009 10:16 PM

she's hot. end of story.

amerikangod 09.21.2009 02:10 AM

She was way hotter back when she was a junkie.

Satan 09.21.2009 02:13 AM

this bitch is hardcore.

amerikangod 09.21.2009 02:15 AM

I just want to know what douche gave a 12 year-old coke. Because that guy is my hero.

Satan 09.21.2009 02:17 AM

imagining 12 year olds on blow....do not want

amerikangod 09.21.2009 02:19 AM

I don't know, I bet you can do all kinds of stuff to them without them caring too much.

Satan 09.21.2009 02:20 AM

only for 20 minutes at a time.

amerikangod 09.21.2009 02:23 AM

When they don't know how to do anything back, 20 minutes is plenty.

Sonic Youth Gossip 09.21.2009 03:58 AM

more trashy perverted sex talk from the god
do you ever stop going too far?

amerikangod 09.21.2009 04:33 AM

There's no such thing as 'too far,' just people that believe their own prudishness is The Way.

Sonic Youth Gossip 09.21.2009 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerikangod
There's no such thing as 'too far,' just people that believe their own prudishness is The Way.

there's also people that think being sexually outrageous is cool
seriously tone it down a little...ok? no one really cares about how hard you'd like to fuck a 12 year old or whatever bullshit you're always going on about. too much 4chan or something i dunno.

atsonicpark 09.21.2009 07:05 AM

^

Hahaha.

Best post in a while.

atsonicpark 09.21.2009 07:50 AM

Ignore is stupid.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Sonic Youth Gossip 09.21.2009 07:53 AM

lol I'm not fighting on a message board...that'd be silly.
just offering some advice that might make browsing more enjoyable for many.

SONIC GAIL 09.21.2009 08:17 AM

I love Drew! When my hair was blonde people would always tell me I looked like her. Great compliment.

amerikangod 09.21.2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic Youth Gossip
there's also people that think being sexually outrageous is cool
seriously tone it down a little...ok? no one really cares about how hard you'd like to fuck a 12 year old or whatever bullshit you're always going on about. too much 4chan or something i dunno.

I agree, there are people that think being sexually outrageous is cool. I am not one of them. This is simply the place where my mind hovers and a strong aspect of my humor. It's been this way since I was very little. Seriously, we have home videos of me at the age of four and five running around shouting 'penis!' and then 'Ouch! My penis!' when I felt like my penis wasn't getting enough attention. I found a poetry book that my class made in 3rd grade, where our teacher gave us various topical poetry assignments throughout the year and then later collected them in one book. One type of poetry we all had to try out was the limerick. The topic was world leaders. Everyone did a limerick about one U.S. president or another. I did mine on Satan. I've come to accept who I am and embrace it. Now it's your turn to embrace me.

And, all of that said, many people care about how hard I'd fuck a 12 year-old. You know why? Because on the internet we all share one boner. The internet is a place for men (note: no women) to aggregate and get off. With this task so righteous and important to us, we instinctively help our brothers get off as well. You help your brother and at the next turn he helps you. It's a community thing. With one big communal boner.

You see that bunker buster swa(y)'s got in his pants? It's his and mine. So if I get off on coked up kids, so does he on some level. You're saying you don't? Well, following the line of logic, you know what that means. You've got no boner.

Now please. Just hold me.

chicka 09.21.2009 03:37 PM

Not sure who supplied the coke but David Crosby of CSNY
was the first one to get her into treatment

TheMadcapLaughs 09.21.2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

I agree, there are people that think being sexually outrageous is cool. I am not one of them. This is simply the place where my mind hovers and a strong aspect of my humor. It's been this way since I was very little. Seriously, we have home videos of me at the age of four and five running around shouting 'penis!' and then 'Ouch! My penis!' when I felt like my penis wasn't getting enough attention. I found a poetry book that my class made in 3rd grade, where our teacher gave us various topical poetry assignments throughout the year and then later collected them in one book. One type of poetry we all had to try out was the limerick. The topic was world leaders. Everyone did a limerick about one U.S. president or another. I did mine on Satan. I've come to accept who I am and embrace it. Now it's your turn to embrace me.

And, all of that said, many people care about how hard I'd fuck a 12 year-old. You know why? Because on the internet we all share one boner. The internet is a place for men (note: no women) to aggregate and get off. With this task so righteous and important to us, we instinctively help our brothers get off as well. You help your brother and at the next turn he helps you. It's a community thing. With one big communal boner.

You see that bunker buster swa(y)'s got in his pants? It's his and mine. So if I get off on coked up kids, so does he on some level. You're saying you don't? Well, following the line of logic, you know what that means. You've got no boner.

Now please. Just hold me.

oh my lanta thats funny!

Count Mecha 09.21.2009 05:17 PM

Drew's cool. She doesn't make amazing movies. But many of them are likable and watchable. She comes from an incredible acting family though. John Barrymore and Lionel Barrymore are incredible actors. John did the best Jekyll and Hyde you'll ever see and Lionel did this bizarro sci-fi picture in '29 called The Mysterious Island. It was like a cross between a silent picture and a talkie. Never seen anything like it.

Drew, yeah, I have no problem admitting I liked Never Been Kissed.

notyourfiend 09.21.2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
imagining 12 year olds on blow....do not want

In high school, I used to know 13 year old blow users who started using when they were 11. In fact, those people were my friends.

infinitemusic 09.21.2009 10:57 PM

hmmmm

notyourfiend 09.21.2009 11:07 PM

she was the shit in grey gardens. she deserved to have won the emmy.

EVOLghost 09.23.2009 11:26 PM

I seriously can't get the fact that she drakn at 9 and did blow at 12 or whatever. I can't imagine anyone under 16 doing blow. WTF!

Torn Curtain 10.01.2009 03:25 PM

I don't think Drew Barrymore is very good-looking actually (there's something in her features I don't like).

Lobsterdeth 10.01.2009 03:33 PM

Quote:

I found a poetry book that my class made in 3rd grade, where our teacher gave us various topical poetry assignments throughout the year and then later collected them in one book. One type of poetry we all had to try out was the limerick. The topic was world leaders. Everyone did a limerick about one U.S. president or another. I did mine on Satan.

Satan Is Boring by amerikangod, age 8.

Rob Instigator 10.01.2009 04:12 PM

such a nice girl

she smiles to the side and talks that way too.

she has a butterfly tat right above her bush.

she likes zebras tooo

Rob Instigator 10.01.2009 04:15 PM

someday she will be Mrs. Instigator

pop punk will eat itself 10.01.2009 09:29 PM

Her tits are fucking beautiful.

cagedbird 10.02.2009 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypertonic
I thought there was a Turbo Fruits blog about possibly being in her new movie? I assume it's them.... Pretty good connection if thats true... What do I win?

my inquiry wasn't a prize-winning thing. how about satisfaction of being the most current drew barrymore-sonic youth fan? lame, huh? sorry.