View Single Post
Old 06.28.2010, 03:31 PM   #13
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I like Nurse and RR a lot, but I do think they are weak compared to Murray St and Eternal. I love Eternal, but I do think it sounds like they said "okay, what should a SY Matador album sound like?" If that makes sense.
The Eternal is an accomplishment of sort, take or leave a couple of songs, because it's the closest they'll ever get to make a SY record that has quality songs on it with all the weirdness that made them the household name that they are toned down to the maximum. Now it would be good for them to make the sort of record that draws from the myriad side projects but still retains a unified SY front.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|