View Single Post
Old 07.12.2010, 04:20 PM   #20
flashlight69
bad moon rising

flashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's asses
yeah that says allot "hee i am not a young man anymore" here is the original :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA-YwJ4LFjc&translated=1

i tell you what.there will be never ever again someone like lou reed.my good.and i saw this guy 2 times live and one time i stand in the first row direct in fron of him.i starred at him.my good it was lou reed.i closed my eyes opened it again and it was not a dream.lou reed was standing in front of me.my idol.my hero.
he looked at me i looked at him.maybe it was some kind of gay but this guy...listen to his voice from the song above.lou reed is the man.a great great artist.a living legend my hero.his music holds me alive.for me some kind of good. a rockn roll icon.a soulfather.what else should i say.he and thurston.all i ever hade was this music.by the way thurston and lou hade the same level at coolnes.i think thurston is in contact with lou . they really should take the chance.and do something together.go on tour together.why not ? sure also a dream for thurston.i bet every member of the youth is a lou reed fan.we know that.and listen to shelleys drums.its so close to mooren truckers.and lou always was on the dark side.donīt know if that is also the case for thurston.in some interviews it looks like he is a really happy man or something.but donīt bother his music is great.

and if i will day one day i will say to myself : what was the really great thing in live? working ?the pain?what to hell did you really love ?-well i would say i loved lou reed, sonic youth nirvana a few other bands and writers like charles bukowski or irvine welsh.
flashlight69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|