Thread: rude people
View Single Post
Old 07.22.2010, 08:40 AM   #56
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
people have always felt the need to pick on me.. especially in school. I always ignored it but after a while it just irritated me to the point where it made me hate people, as dumb as that might sound. I dont really hang out with people.. either florida sucks or its just me.

I hear ya there!!!! I have minimal friends outside of my family. Going to school made me a bit antisocial after being tortured daily for either being too fat, too poor or too wierd. I had NO TRUST in anyone and still don't. People will ALEAYS let you down.

Florida does suck in that aspect. People in this area cling to thier old southern views of who should belong in what group and I belong to none of them and am happy for it. You are DEFINITLY judged soley on appearance here.

I can see how those Columbine kids turned in that direction, though i do not think it was the right way to go. I can recall many times sitting on the bus and fantasizing about destroying all those who had wronged me. I realized though that God would not like that much so I obvipisly did'nt.

My point: this is what happens when social groups make teenagers feel isolated worthless and all alone.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|