View Single Post
Old 07.23.2010, 03:57 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
Not sovereign over me, he ain't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
I feel cocks should be presented not in a manner of dominance to settle a dispute, but in a manner of unison. Side by side, just two bros being bros.
what happened to the unity salute? trust me, the mushrooms revealed it, Jahnoy is the Father of Creation and the Earth's Rightful Ruler, who causes the Bright and Morning Star to rise each and every day above the hearts and eyes of the wicked and the just alike. Whether you acknowledge gravity or not, it remains existing, and such also is Janhoy HIM Haile Selassie, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God, King of Zion, Defender of the Faith,Light of This World

Much Love to you AmerikanGod (btw, have you read American Gods?)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|