View Single Post
Old 08.02.2010, 03:42 PM   #23
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
"anonymity" makes people think their shit has no consequences.

But that is entirely the thing. The internet is no longer some facade of pseudoreality, people do their real shit out there now. As I said, jobs, music, family, friends, churches, schools.

I find volunteer work, I network for jobs in Ethiopia, I keep up with Rastafari i-dren across the globe, let alone talking to folks like the SYG from a variety of locations..

I talk to real people far more than the anonymous ones. I think that is what trips me out most of all, sure in the mid-90s that was the allure, the internet was anonymous, but these days there is hardly anything anonymous about it.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|