View Single Post
Old 08.02.2010, 07:34 PM   #33
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
Well, I am for knox. I can be almost as raunchy as y'all, but pics of dripping twats and such are offensive. Because it was agreed that on this new board we would stay away from extreme shit. She is only calling you on this.

who posted pictures of dripping twats?

this board hasn't seen a dripping twat in ages (fortunately. now of course because of this someone will end up posting one. it's how this place works)

the biggest sausagefest thread as of late was the amerikangod cock thread, in which you said you happily participated (i didn't. i didn't protest either, i just went my own way)

funny how people get sucked into mass hysteria

do you know what knox finds "extreme"?

this:

http://www.wallpaperpimper.com/wallp...1-1024x768.jpg

click with confidence-- it won't hurt your eyes, i promise you. she looks like a greek or roman goddess and there is no sight of genitalia and/or tastelessness. but anything is a good excuse for crying wolf.

no, that's not it.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|