View Single Post
Old 08.17.2010, 03:09 PM   #918
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, the top three go up to the Premier league and the bottom three go down to League One. As SonicBebs says, it was a lot more straightforward when it was just leagues one (now the Premier League), two (now the Championship), three (now League One) and four (now League two).

Below that are the various Conference leagues, but you really don't need to worry about them at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
I think Blackburn will have a good season. Big Sam (although a Big Cock) has had time to turn his players into Bolton and i think they might be up there challenging for UEFA. And who knows how Villa will do without O'Neil and Milner?

I think Milner leaving is gonna be a bigger blow than O'Neil - who's a decent manager but who strikes me as, up til recently, benefiting from a very spend happy owner. Personally I rate Moyes above O'Neil, who's managed to do wonders with Everton with almost no money. Big Sam always pisses me off; I can't stand him or how he gets his teams playing but I can't deny that he's successful.

The one manager I'm really not convinced by though is Mancini. Considering the money City have to spend he seems to have no clue how to use it to build an actual team. I'd not be at all surprised if Capello walks from the England job, straight into the City one.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|