View Single Post
Old 08.19.2010, 08:57 PM   #23
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
I havent seen a plane crash in person before. but my mom has told me that when she was younger, she was on a plane with her brother. and one of the motors broke, the plane was going down. she said the plane kept shaking and as she looked out of her window she could see the ambulance there already. thank god, it landed and they made it somehow. I wouldn't be here right now typing this if the plane would have crashed.i have been on a plane about 5 times. i wasn't scared the first time because i was just a little kid... everything was fun to me at that age. i just got on one about 2 weeks ago when i went to New York. i will admit i was a bit nervous but i kept my mind off of anything bad happening and it was fine. i have been in multiple accidents in a car. but never a problem on a plane and i think its safer than driving.
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|