View Single Post
Old 07.03.2006, 02:29 AM   #49
ShermanLoper
little trouble girl

ShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's assesShermanLoper kicks all y'all's asses
They're early '80s stuff mainly for glory day reasons but also because they changed my perception of what music was (and got me out of my punk/metal rut in high school). A friend loaned me Bad Moon after I heard Death Valley 69 on kdvs and that blew me away. I was starting to listen to old school industrial like TG and Nurse w/wound but SY rocked and was experimental while doing it. I had their two neutral releases within the week after that. Thousand Leaves and the SYR albums got me hooked back into the band hard core though. Saw them all three nights at The Fillmore on that tour and they brought me to tears each night. I'm liking this new album despite what some of you guys are saying about it. I hope they rip it up tomorrow!
ShermanLoper is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|