View Single Post
Old 09.02.2010, 07:38 AM   #22
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
WOW, these are amazing! Thanks!

That part where Thurston prank calls Lee "So uh... have we made any money lately?" is hilarious! I think it's also in the Put More Blood into the Music documentary, but it's been ages since I watched that.

I also recognised the tapestry with the panther and the two girls at the end of the Thurston vid, although I couldn't remember where from. Then I realised I hadn't actually seen it before, but recognised it from Kim mentioning it somewhere in an interview. It's from the Goo interview that was released on a flexi and is also on the Goo Deluxe CD where she talks about Kool Thing, Patty Hearst and girls inventing punk rock, not England... sometimes I amaze myself.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|