Thread: Crap.
View Single Post
Old 07.03.2006, 01:30 PM   #10
habibtheantiamericanbitch
bad moon rising

habibtheantiamericanbitch cold hard suckahabibtheantiamericanbitch cold hard suckahabibtheantiamericanbitch cold hard suckahabibtheantiamericanbitch cold hard suckahabibtheantiamericanbitch cold hard suckahabibtheantiamericanbitch cold hard suckahabibtheantiamericanbitch cold hard suckahabibtheantiamericanbitch cold hard suckahabibtheantiamericanbitch cold hard suckahabibtheantiamericanbitch cold hard suckahabibtheantiamericanbitch cold hard sucka
yeah....a little pissed off here too. i kept calling place after place and nobody had any word on Sonic Youth tickets so i figured they weren't onsale yet. then i see these fuckers on Ebay. evidently this is a FLAMING LIPS show that has been onsale for the better part of a month now. i will not pay much over the face value of $35 and will report anyone on Ebay who sells over that (plus fees of course).......damn fuck it all to hell.....

i like the Lips a great deal, but when the hell did they get so popular??? they only play like 2 live instruments, and the rest is Wayne Coyne acting like a doofus. i'm unbelievably tired of SY whoring themselves out as openners.
habibtheantiamericanbitch is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|