View Single Post
Old 10.14.2010, 01:49 PM   #8
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hevusa again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
God in America??? Sounds perverted. Hasn't people believing in God fucked America enough already? Now he has to do it himself? When will the lying about God ever cease on this planet?? There will NEVER be peace on earth so long as people lie and claim to know God (or ghosts).
Suchfriends - There was no fucking ark. Get real holmes. When you are ready for the truth about God I am here for you brother. Until then you are an enemy of honesty and peace.

This isn't necessarily an opportunity for you to attack me, though you can if you feel its productive. This documentary was by no means promoting religion and neither am I for that matter, rather it was simply discussing its evolution in american history. I was just tripping out to see myself become a part of that analysis and imagery..

this is not to preach, its just to trip out. And whether Noah actually built that boat is irrelevant to the symbolism and poetry which it represents, just like its irrelevant if Thurston actually ever physically "said goodbye to his conflicted goddess" for those lyrics have impact and meaning in our own lives irregardless to their implicit historicity.. when you interpret poetry literally or historically, you kill all its depth and meaning..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|