View Single Post
Old 10.14.2010, 01:50 PM   #9
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hevusa again.

This isn't necessarily an opportunity for you to attack me, though you can if you feel its productive. This documentary was by no means promoting religion and neither am I for that matter, rather it was simply discussing its evolution in american history. I was just tripping out to see myself become a part of that analysis and imagery..

this is not to preach, its just to trip out. And whether Noah actually built that boat is irrelevant to the symbolism and poetry which it represents, just like its irrelevant if Thurston actually ever physically "said goodbye to his conflicted goddess" for those lyrics have impact and meaning in our own lives irregardless to their implicit historicity.. when you interpret poetry literally or historically, you kill all its depth and meaning..

evolution in american history... hopefully its evolution will be extinction before too long so we can have honesty instead.

I didn't know the reason for all the animals being on the planet was meant to be so "poetic" dude. If you want to talk about your extremely obvious Daddy and/or Mommy issues feel free to hit me up. I'm guessing you had an overbearing parent or two or perhaps one missing from your life completely. I'm really sad you are doing this with your life. Try honesty some day!
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|