Thread: stove on fire
View Single Post
Old 10.15.2010, 07:55 PM   #5
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
Funny you mention a fire;

So my sister's apartment burned down last week in the middle of the night in the laundry room, caused by a bad wire due to faulty construction from the maintenance at the apartments. The power went out, my niece went to get a flashlight from the laundry room, and boom! Fire everywhere in there. My brother-in-law put it out before the fire department got there but it was completely filled with smoke, half of the apartment ruined. Oh yeah, the fire alarm didn't even go off until an hour after the fire, right when the fire department was about to leave.

So the dick head of the maintenance came by, and literally told them, "Well, you called the fire department first instead of us, that means it is out of our hands practically since you looked elsewhere for help first." Yeah, when there's a fire spreading in your apartment, the first thing you naturally think to do is call your maintenance instead of the Fire Department.

Shenanigans I tell you.

~Jeremy~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|