View Single Post
Old 11.28.2010, 05:23 AM   #1
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
I've been going back to 1000 Leaves era lately, and seem to remember Thurston sometimes, or at least once singing "Snare, Girl" in a live situation (but leaving the most delicate vocal parts out). The shows I've DL'ed recently have no vocals on this track, and hence are titled "Stil". Seems like a difficult song for T to sing live at that point, maybe he would be more comfortable singing it or songs like it now. Kind of a revelation at the time, and a hidden gem. Even my mom and sister like this song on the album. Can anyone point me to a "Snare, Girl" with good T vocals? Thanks

p.s. live acoustic at WERS radio (Murray era) is one of the absolute highlights of sonic rarities!
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|