View Single Post
Old 11.30.2010, 09:24 PM   #23
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Wow, gast30, I can actually understand your point this time! But really, there is no bigger racket in this world than pharmaceutical (sp?) companies. You know we will never see a cure for most major illnesses like cancer, AIDS, and depression? Because it's FAR more profitable to treat diseases than cure them. Researchers study diseases until they understand the cause of disease, come up with a way temporarily block the symptoms/correct imbalances, and their funding gets yanked before they can find a way to actually repair the damage. Just slap the "INCURABLE" label on it and you've got customers for life.

I'm sorry to hijack the thread, but someone I care about very much is caught in the meds trap, and I just had to get this off my chest. Carry on about free education.

it's normal that people have emotions
some things you have to see free from them to get a better understanding
in what works better

ofcourse there is a sedution to have more money
to close a eye for some more money

what not need to be surprising is when people get angry
when people makes laws to benefit their intrest
and to bring the opposition down our their consious
useing an army of lawyers

the problem is the more times passes
the moderner the law gets
and this corrects where ' making laws for our benefit'