View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 04:00 AM   #56
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinn
The idea that people will decide to "change the world" with or without school is the idea of a fucking retard.

You said you weren't even reading what I said earlier. Now you're claiming to be learning. What the fuck ever sway.

This could go on for a long time. I'm not going to start getting into a discussion about you or your life since it's just excruciating to do so.

What I've said about funding education can stand as it is.

Only one response of yours did I choose to not finish reading, and that's only because you chose to attack me like most any intelligent person would do.

And you and suchfriends talk about how much better things would be with free education...how does this NOT apply to "wanting a better world"?

Please do answer....or go fuck yourself with your "I know I sound Like a hippy but am embarrassed when someone calls me out on it" bullshit.