View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 05:50 PM   #82
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
but what can he say to the lil homiez?

first who wants to be called homies
it's sort of a sociophatic you and i are in the same team
even if you think in your mind 'get lost whit that crap'

and lowering yourself to lil is a riduculous thing
the childeren, the childeren
what about the childeren?

start looking at your own life

the only message for young and old is
we are in the future

don't disrespect peoples' culture because you think you may be more cultured with your pseudo-poetic posts here, and I see the lil homiez have never run up on you (probably not sway either ) in front of the corner store and repped they district on you before.. when that day comes you just may be a bit more courteous to their perspective, lest they point the strap and you pose and freeze and suddenly find Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Major misunderstanding...
indeed, and this is nothing personal, I am attacking your ideas, not you, I rather like you, but your ideas are a farce. You shoulda quit while you were ahead, because..
Quote:

You say no one in America works harder than the poor....I would say this is true, but mostly applies to the poor that have worked their asses off to get wherever it is they are wanting to go. In America, it is easy to be poor. The majority of our poor do not go without food or shelter or utilities...because as you are well aware, there are services in place to take care of these people. Services I pay for...services, in many cases, which are taken advantage of. Services that pay more money per kid for the sometimes non-working. "Well, how do you expect a single parent with 6 children to work?"...I don't, I expect them to not have so many fucking kids. In a perfect world, MY money wouldn't go to aid these people. I don't mind it going toward the single mother of two whose husband ran out on her and she's doing the best she can working at a grocery store...that, I don't mind. I don't mind it going toward the physically disabled.

I'm not about free shit, sorry. I don't see how it could, in all actuality, be free to begin with. There's no such thing as a free lunch...

And again, I think most 18-30 year olds much prefer partying than doing their homework....when they have to pay for it out of their own pockets, I think it ends up being more appreciated. That's just my take, + if this qualifies me as an idiot or an asshole...I'm sorry.

your foot is steadily attracted to your mouth and its getting rather dangerous for ya

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|