View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 06:22 PM   #93
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
you are making an assumption about a specific group of people hence it is a generalisation.

i know people my age and older who are very very hard workers academically and i find it insulting that you would generalise about this when you have no fucking clue. if someone puts 'fun' ahead of academics then they probably wouldn't even qualify for university anyway. i'm not saying all work and no play is what young people should act out but you have the completely wrong idea.

I'm not making an assumption about a specific group of people, I'm stating a fact that applies to most people, period.

"Most young people prefer fun to hard work".

I find it insulting that anyone would be ignorant enough to even attempt disputing that.

You perhaps have the right idea as to how things should be, but that isn't nec. the way they are. I forget how many people flunk out of universities due to excessive partying. Lord knows this never happens.