View Single Post
Old 01.07.2011, 04:11 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Merry Christmas (Orthodox Christian)!!

There has been a lot of tension and violence this holiday season for Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Christians across the Middle East, in Pakistan, in Iran, in Egypt, in Iraq.. Our services have been bombed, our people martyred and assassinated, some in the Church, some having had their doors kicked in their homes, elderly, women, children, its a shame..

But we are here to say that after 2000 years, since the establishment of the Apostolic Church in Jerusalem, up until this very moment, that the One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic Orthodox Church of Jesus Christ, stands in I-verence and I-ration and I-ity for I-ver!

Merry Christmas to all of you SYGerz and sonic love community across the world who are Old Calendarists like myself, those in Russia, Greek/Byzantine Orthodox, Syrian/Antiochan Orthodox, Coptic Orthodox, Armenian Apostolic/Orthodox, Georgian Orthodox, Eritrean Tewahedo Orthodox, Ethiopian Tewahedo Orthodox, Serbian Orthodox, Indian Malabar Orthodox, and any other who adhere to the Orthodox Faith and Apostolic Tradition, Glory to God in the Highest, on Earth peace, in Heaven delight!

I hope all of y'all are enjoying this season of joy and love and light and life, the Light that shines even the the darkest of moments here on our troubled Earth, and gets us all through each and every day.

Peace and Love to you all!!

habte selassie

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|