View Single Post
Old 02.04.2011, 06:45 PM   #4
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, that one ranks highly in my list, too. If i remember correctly, that show ended with "Mote".

I mentioned the Portland show without really thinking too deeply about it. It is certainly the best in terms of sound-quality, but reflecting a little bit, i'd have to say now that, from my point of view, the shows kept getting better and better as the tour progressed. The recordings of December 13 at Le Zenith in Paris, France; and December 16, at Postbahnoff, in Berlin, Germany; are pretty great examples of how great the "Rather Ripped" material was in a live setting. I think by the end of the tour, the songs were better than they were at the beginning. I saw them in February of 2007, it was just wild and wonderful. I'd wish a recording of that would exist.