View Single Post
Old 03.25.2011, 11:31 PM   #2
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Good one! Yeah, I can think of a few that fade with the noise but I can't think of any at the moment that fade, like, on a repeated chorus or something. *thinks* RAIN KING, does that count?

I've never liked when songs fade out. It's just like "think of an ending! Just hit a crash cymbal! How you guys gonna play this live?" Of course, I've seen bands live where the sound mixer actually turns em down and so they fade out live. So weird.

Not really a fade but my favorite ending is probably on CROSS THE BREEZE.. how it plays the beginning, it sounds amazing.. and there's that delayed thing going on in the background.. amazing.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|