View Single Post
Old 07.07.2006, 06:10 AM   #2207
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
true cuetzplan. the reality of 'mental hospitals' and what the media and films portray are very different. ect does still take place more often than most people realise.

my uncle works in a pyschiactric unit for people with severe personality dissorders, people who have cracked under the pressure of prison life, psychotics and every coceivable type of criminal. he tells me that if people were to see what he see's daily then they would laugh about what we read in the papers, see on tv etc.

i think we have a situation now where drugs are being too easily prescribed by doctors and not enough cognitive therapy is taking place. the reaction seems to be 'your depressed, worried, anxious. take there pills everything will be fine' in reality this can do more harm than good.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|