View Single Post
Old 08.03.2011, 12:19 AM   #18
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I'm just surprised he waited until after Rather Ripped. I haven't had anything positive to say about them since they sacked Bob Bert.
So whatīs your point to be here? To bark people how theyīre listening just "mainstream-crap"? To tell the people how only real music is made by the bands whose members are young, who have been together only a year and who have only 100 listeners? I mean canīt you just go to the those "Non-mainstream" bands sites where you can find same thinking people? Or are those bands so "Non-mainstream" that they even donīt have sites?

By the way, I think Bob Bert is quite ugly drummer, heīs ok in BMR, but EVOL and Sister and the rest couldnīt ever be so great with him. And Iīm also very glad Schlavunos played mostly in CIS.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|