View Single Post
Old 08.04.2011, 12:45 AM   #22
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Why donīt you put your hate to somewhere else as SY? I mean you havenīt got anything positive to say about SY or SY-members solos since rather ripped. I think everybody knows in SYG you hate after rather ripped SY. If you some reason canīt stay away from SYG, why donīt you be just in the Non-sonics side? I mean this is Sonic Youth FAN-forum, not some common music forum where everybody should critisize the music commonly. I donīt mean anybody canīt say any negative things about SY, but you have say your comments so many times and there is nothing new.

And if youīre going to reply "Iīm just answering the thread", you could have just answered "I donīt like any SY-products after RR" (well I think that would have been also unneccessary, because everybody knows it here). I love Red Hot Chili Peppers, but I donīt like at all Stadium Arcadium. I donīt still have any need to go RHCP-fan sites to repeat all the time how lousy band RHCP nowdays are.
Chillax sweetie. I was only kidding, you know? XxX
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|