View Single Post
Old 10.15.2011, 04:52 AM   #82
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
Not my favorite either, but "piece of shit"???

I don't get how you could think that and be here.

I get it. Fans are going to be critical of their favorite bands. It's the ones that love everything I get concerned about. Personally, I wouldn't call the Eternal a "piece of shit", but then again it ranks no where near their best efforts. I liked it. Solid example of sonic creativity and even though I don't listen to it often, it keeps my attention when I do. There's a sonic youth album I hate (already mentioned), but ya know...I think that's cool. Even my favorite band can fail sometimes to live up to my expectations. I like this fact because it adds to that "I never know what to expect" factor, which has always been one of my favorite aspects about the Youth.