View Single Post
Old 10.21.2011, 09:25 AM   #27
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
I think I've heard the expression "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword" more times in the last 24 hours than in the whole of my life up to this point.

one day, in the pavilion at Karakorum he asked an officer of the Mongol Giard what, in all the world, could bring the greatest happiness.

"the open steppe, a clear day, and a swift horse under you," responded the officer after a little thought, "and a falcon on your wrist to start up the hares."

"NAY, responded the Khan, "to crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet...to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. that is the best."

Genghis Khan - The Emperor of All Men

you see, the fate of men who live by the sword is a pair of pliers, hidden amongst the delicate folds of a stolen princess's vagina. not like this.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|