Thread: Pit Bulls
View Single Post
Old 01.16.2012, 09:06 PM   #11
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Oh they're totally dangerous- yeah. I'm not saying otherwise. But aren't all dogs dangerous? Honestly, my dog might be physically stronger than a Collie, but he's sweeter than any of the collies I've known.

I'm an animal person. I own three rescue pets. I understand that they're dangerous, but what they do depends more on what they're trained to do than what they innately want to do.

Meanest dog I've ever met: a poodle. Not as dangerous as a doberman, of course, but meaner and angrier and bit more times per second than any pit I've ever known.

Also, I should add, that I'm also scared shitless when I see them. But that's because I know that most of the people who own them own them because they believe the stereotype.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|