Thread: Pit Bulls
View Single Post
Old 01.17.2012, 07:40 PM   #18
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

And they're not dangerous really. Their owners often treat them like weapons and status symbols but they're incredibly placid if treated responsibly. It's just that their physical strength is such that they can hurt you just by playing. They definitely look more vicious than they actually are, though. Absolutely wonderful dogs.

Yes. They're dangerous in the sense that they're capable of harming people, property, and other animals... but that's my point: SO IS EVERY DOG.

I've seen the damage a pitbull can do first hand (e.g. my carpet, the french doors that go out to my deck ) and it's severe. I've actually seen a pit go after a person (but not hurt him) in an aggressive manner before and it was terrifying! But I've seen my friend's golden retriever do much worse.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|