Thread: Pit Bulls
View Single Post
Old 01.19.2012, 02:03 AM   #19
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
True story: I met James Ellroy in a bookshop in the west end, getting ready for a signing. We ended up talking about dogs and how much he missed his pit bull while overseas. I mentioned I had a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and he offered me a copy of every one of his books in the shop if I brought him into the shop for him to see. I couldn't, but he did sign the copy of White Jazz I bought and dedicated it to my dog. I still have it and it's still one of my prize possessions.

And they're not dangerous really. Their owners often treat them like weapons and status symbols but they're incredibly placid if treated responsibly. It's just that their physical strength is such that they can hurt you just by playing. They definitely look more vicious than they actually are, though. Absolutely wonderful dogs.

This, this this and this... I'm proud to own a rescued Staffordshire Bull Terrier who was probably abandoned by one of those braindead macho idiots.
If the owner is an idiot then I feel sorry for the dog.
It's all about the owner.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|