View Single Post
Old 03.13.2012, 10:24 PM   #7
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
ok from what I recall, I Dreamed I Dream was played live without vocals

Disappearer was played live at least once, I heard the live track, it sounded good, maybe it was too intricate to do every night

Mildred Pierce was played live once during the Goo tour, infact the video Dave Markey made for it features the live footage of the song

Dripping Dream was played a few times in early 2004 during their Australian tour, but not again, my thought was again too complex a song to play every night

Thunderclap was played i think 3 times in 09, caught one during their second DC show, but didn't play it much after

Thanks, Panto. The title of this thread says "never," but then I ended up including songs played less than five times. All these songs were pretty much abandoned from the live shows.

The fact that Dripping Dream was played early in 2004 seems to support your theory. Too bad! I would have love to hear it live. As for Disappearer, it appears on a live bootleg I have called Let it Run, but I'm pretty sure it's just the Goo recording with some echo added! The rest of the bootleg is pretty good, though.