Thread: Bad Moon Rising
View Single Post
Old 03.23.2012, 09:52 AM   #14
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
I wish I could get into ATL as much as most people, but I just find it very boring. EVOL and BMR emanate their best atmosphere in my opinion. I remember first listening to EVOL on a rainy day... it was strangely one of the darkest days I could remember and it just clicked perfectly. I've been saying for years that their earlier records (especially the two I've mentioned) convey this nightmarish sort of mood that I'm drawn to more than anything else they've done... yet if I had to choose a favorite album I'd probably lean towards Daydream Nation, actually. Choosing a favorite with this band isn't quite necessary though as many of them suit various moods. I've got BMR on vinyl... one of my favorite albums that I own.
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|