View Single Post
Old 03.24.2012, 07:13 PM   #1
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Although it was not the first song I heard by the band, the first song that I listened to and thought "Yeah, this is my favorite SY tune" was "Hey Joni."

It just blew me away. Most of my friends thought it was the most filler song on DDN, but I thought it sounded like a torrential downpour. It was furious and fast and the harmonics created such a strong sense of atmosphere!! It was incredible from the first note!!

later on, of course, I heard more, and thought about things more. Now I know I can't name a single favorite among so many brilliant songs. But "Hey Joni" was my *official* favorite SY song for several years.
I'd still put it in a top ten 6 out of 7 days of the week.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|