View Single Post
Old 04.08.2012, 02:49 PM   #15
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Sony PCM M-10. At the moment I don't have any plug-in microphones, but the internal mics of this recorder are great. I'm just too paranoid of getting distorted results and end up setting the levels a little bit too low. I remember my levels for Lee's show last night would peak at -13db and they recommend -12db. So bugged it didn't sound as best as it could from the start. The Thurston recording sounds good, though. I'll share that one first. As for the FiRe App, I think I read somewhere that it records automatically so you don't have to worry about setting your levels correctly, but the downside of it is that records only in mono, apparently. I am not very well informed because I haven't used it myself, so please take my words with a grain of salt.