View Single Post
Old 05.10.2012, 01:26 PM   #8
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Uhhhhh... CIS, BMR, EVOL, Sister, and Daydream "failed to justify what all the fuss was about?" Really? I wish I had known that fifteen years ago. Why didn't someone tell me sooner? Here I've been thinking that they are some of the best musical documents ever put to tape. What an idiot I've been.

I've always been totally unimpressed by "Punk Broke," but that first article is just too much. That's pretty snobby writing for an article debasing snobbery. And comparing it to Don't Look Back is just ridiculous; as though DLB is the only tour doc. the guy's seen. I'll bet this same writer gives gives the reissue four stars.

(and how can you review that movie without mentioning the "Freak Scene" performance?)
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|