View Single Post
Old 06.12.2012, 09:47 PM   #84
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
No, transfers won't effect it and you can change captain and formation for the next matchweek at any time up until the deadline.

I'm actually thinking your tactic to use your wildcard so early on might be a masterstroke, especially as it looks like you've managed to buy a virtual Euro Dreamteam. (You won't have seen it but you'll be kicking yourself the amount of chances Polanski missed (assuming you picked him).) I'm probably gonna wait till the final to use my Wildcard but depending on how things pan out in the quarters and semis, it's possible i won't get the full benefit of it. Hmmm.

I'm not totally unhappy with my choices so far, although I'm making a big gamble bringing Di Natale in, given he may not even start.

Ah, first world problems, ah?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|