View Single Post
Old 06.26.2012, 12:39 PM   #46
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Can you see inside my home when I'm not here : )

On more serious note, will you delete many of the accounts where the member has less than ten post and hasn't logged in over the past three or four years?

Can you tell us who shot Kennedy and what really happened to atsonicpark?

On a even more serious note......can you please tell the members of SY to make sure their solo tours play HOUSTON, Texas!

Yes, I can see through yr pc screen even when it's switched off....

I will not delete inactive acounts, only spambots.

Did you know that John Peel met JFK just before he got shot and he also pretended to be a journalist and got to stand in on a press confrence when they arrested Lee Harvey Oswald. Theres footage of him standing feet away from Oswald...

I spoke to Adam Cooley the other day and he said he was going to start posting here again...

I think that you will get some solo tours in the future... I'll put in a good word for you!

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|