View Single Post
Old 07.20.2012, 12:50 AM   #11
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
I'd campaign for more unreleased stuff - the demos, that Geneva radio session in its entirety, etc since so much live stuff is already available from that era ("Hold That Tiger" and all the unofficial recordings). I'm not sure how much studio material exists (Master-Dik & I Am Right are all that come to mind, but I'm not even sure when I Am Right was actually recorded - it didn't make the Daydream deluxe, soo...). A supplemental live video of the Town and Country set would reduce the need for additional live material on the deluxe CD.

If the album got a single disc deluxe treatment a la first EP, 40 minutes of demos, Geneva radio, and Sister Interview Disc would be pretty solid! Of course, the Geneva radio session might actually "suck" from a critical point of view... Add a DVD of the T&C show (or somehow acquire the rights to that brilliant Pinkpop vid).

Hey, look at me all excited about something...
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|